Re: [orthodox-synod] Problems in Bari, Italy

  • Ekaterina Yablonskaya
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2003
      One more reason for not "uniting" with those people of MP. !!!!! I believe that no further comments are necessary in this connection, yes, it is true, they are attacking our chuch in Bari!!!

      for4z@... wrote:
      As most people know, our ROCOR priest serves in the lower church of the
      Russian Orthodox Church in Bari, Italy, with the MP inhabiting the upper. I have
      heard that the MP side has been purposely cutting off electricity and water to
      the lower church and our priest's residence on the church grounds during these
      past few weeks. Can anybody offer more information on this?

      Having visited Bari this past summer and met both our ROCOR priest and the MP
      priest, I can testify to the tension which exists there. Despite this, it is
      inconceivable to me how a normal, functioning human being would have the
      capacity for such cruelty...much less were he a Christian.

      I hope what I heard was incorrect.

      -Nick Zaharov