[orthodox-synod] Weird and creepy!

  • Udut, Kenneth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1999
      Thank you, Father Mark!

      Weird and creepy is right!

      [apologies for the "me, too!" post]

      Down with weird and creepy posts!

      It's one thing to talk about an issue at hand,
      and that's all fine and good - but far another thing
      when one starts to hear, "Well, I heard from an unmentionable
      ("unmentionables" is English for "underwear", no?) that...",
      or, "Some say that..." and other vague things.

      There seems to be a rash (an itchy, oozing rash no less)
      of this sort of stuff about every three months. Usually
      it's the same one or two weird and creepy folks involved -
      but this time around, *everybody*'s starting to get
      creepy - including myself - and that's a sign that
      somethin' just ain't right - not with any organization,
      no X-Files conspirisy, but rather, with each of our
      souls.

      Or, at least mine.

      Thanks again, Fr Mark, for setting us straight again.

      Ain't easy moderating a non-moderated discussion.

      --
      -- Kenneth.Udut@...