ROYC calendar

  • Irene Dutikow
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2003
      The wall calendar of the Russian Orthodox Youth Committee for 2004 is dedicated to the glorious city of Kiev,
      You may order this calendar by sending a check for $15.00 to:
      ROYC
      38-08 Astoria Blvd.
      Astorira, NY 11103

      or e-mailing me at dutikow@... and I will bill you.

      We also have the Martianoff calendar which is the russian tear off daily calendar for $13.00.

      Thank you,
      Matushka Irene Dutikow

    • dutikow
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
        Dear Friends,
        The new 2006 Russian Orthodox Youth Calendar has just been published. The theme is HOLY WOMEN-FLOWERS TO THE LORD'S FIELD. It is full of beautiful icons of women saints as well as their lives.
        You can get this wonderful calendar for $15 including P/H by writing to me [email or snail mail]
        ROYC
        25-36 37 St.
        Astoria, NY 11103

        Thank you,
        Matushka Irene Dutikow

        p.s. I will mail you the calendar with a return envelop.