Re: [orthodox-synod] ROCOR News

  • Fr. Gregory Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2003
      >How much can you learn in one weekend? Just ask an Orthodox Southerner.

      What a warmly welcome change of fare, Stephen. Thanks so much! Maybe I
      won't sign off this list after all.
    • cdw
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2003
        I'm trying to find the company which posted here or
        was referred to on this site who sells calendars in
        Russian / English. Does anyone have that address
        please? Thank you.

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/
      • Irene Dutikow
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2003
          The Russian Orthodox Youth Committee has a calendar in two languages. You
          can order by e-mailing me. Price is $15.00.... Matushka Irene Dutikow
          > I'm trying to find the company which posted here or
          > was referred to on this site who sells calendars in
          > Russian / English. Does anyone have that address
          > please? Thank you.

          > Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
          > http://companion.yahoo.com/

        • cdw
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 8, 2003
            Thank you to all who offered assistance on my finding
            a calendar.

            J�an-Claude

            http://photos.yahoo.com/
          • balsamifera12
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2005
              Could someone please tell me where I can get a copy of the Church
              Calendar (with directions from the Typikon included) in
              Russian/Slavonic?

              I believe that Jordanville publishes such a thing, but so far I haven't
              been able to find a source from which to buy one.

              Thanks.

              E. Cordier
            • Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
                Near San Francisco, CA you can by one in the Holy Virgin Community
                Bookstore. 26th and Geary Blvd. San Francisco.

                --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "balsamifera12"