[orthodox-synod] Re: Vladyka Philaret

  • cjb@portal.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 1999
      I have been told of a case of healing in the case of a woman whose
      daughter in law deveped cancer. After putting on a shirt that had
      belonged to Metopolitan Philaret and prayer, the cancer went into
      unexpected remission (ie it is not completely cured, but the woman
      could function and lead a normal life, devoting energy to the CHristian
      upbringing of her children). On amedical basis the remission was
      outside the normal pattern observed in cancer patients. I was told this
      personally and have met the woman's daugher in law. I believe this was
      also reported in Pravoslavnaya Rus, although I am not sure. I believe
      there were similar reports in tha publication, though.

      Protodeacon Christopher Birchall

      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/orthodox-synod/?start=954