[orthodox-synod] these questions

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Dear Friends in Christ.
      God bless you all.

      I did not know I was sinning, therefore I was not punished when I was sinning.
      We must instruct the uninstructed, pray and work, and forgive them who act wrongly against us.
      This is a trememdous Spiritual task, but we are given the strength and endurance to do so, through the endless love of Christ.

      Many people create a true hell on earth by their humanism and worshipping
      of humanity. Man is placed in the center of salavation, and that is to the rejoice of the devil.
      Praying alone wil not do the work - we must work the works of Mercy also.
      The rich man in the parable did not fear God, and he was like a stone.
      Fear of God is like the fear little children have for their parents. Not terror,
      but the wish not to make them sad by - knowingly - doing something wrong.
      So it is with the fear of God.

      Have a blessed day in Christ
      Yours humbly
      + Imperfect Nikolaj