Re: "Group-Think" [was: Bishop Gabriel's Firm Statements]

  • Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2003
      >>>>A priest marries homosexuals.<<<

      NOW this is just not fair!!!

      You know very well that strong statements were made to categorically
      describe this act as an ABOMINATION against GOD and his Church. The
      priests were censured immediately and even the chapel was razed in
      which the BLASPHEMOUS act was perpetrated.

      All the other points in your BROAD BRUSH statement can also be
      QUALIFIED by events and documents that prove they are NOT as STRAIGHT
      FORWARD as you claim them.

      There is a fringe element who revere Ivan Grozni and also think that
      Rasputin is a neo-protomartyr ... this is NOT official Moscow
      Patriarchate policy.