Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Fire Update: Thank God, All is Well

  • flue mail
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2003
      There was a fire near Platina about a week ago. It threatened the monastery
      but by God's grace turned away. A 1700 acre fire in eastern Shasta county
      was this week, far from the monastery but threatened some parishioners
      homes. Two days ago it was 97 degrees. Tonight it may snow to 3000 ft. A
      good snow or rain would be a great blessing in terms of fire season.
      Paul Ferrari
      St Andrew Serbian church
      Redding, Ca.
      flue@...