New Vaccines Don't Use Cells from Aborted Babies

  • Hristofor
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      I have never heard of using the tissue from unborn babies; I also thought
      that they were viral cells in a mercury (dangerous!) or formaldehyde
      (yuck!) suspension. There certainly were vaccinations before abortions were
      made legal, so I am not sure how vaccines were made then.

      The tissue aside, we have not vaccinated our kids, yet. I read enough
      hair-raising material about the dangers caused by DpT. Allegedly, these
      problems have been fixed, but still. There were less cases overall of
      permanently injured children in other countries, where vaccinations
      commence much later 4-5yrs vs almost @ birth in the US). Read a Shot in the
      Dark and also How to Keep Your Child Well in Spite of His Dr (not sure if
      this is the exact title, but it is close; most libraries have the books).
      MMR has been linked to autism. Search the Daily Telegraph (UK) on line for
      many articles. Don't feel pressured (by your pediatrician) if you do not
      feel 100% OK with it. Switch doctors if need be. You can also ask for a
      religious waiver, which we did (In NYS the waiver is somewhat wide, so
      religious beliefs can span personal convictions, which is what we belive.)
      Also, some vaccines are available without mercury or formaldehyde, so
      insist on these safer alternatives if you must vaccinate.

      Sorry that this has absolutely *nothing* to do with the list.... I am sure
      I will be flamed by any doctors on the list who believe the dictates of the
      AMA and Amer. Pediatrics Assoc. to be Gospel...

      Hristofor