Re: [rocaclergy] Info on archim. Tihon & the Putin meeting with ROCA Bishops

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      > http://www.rusk.ru/st.php?idar=309853 (in Russian)

      JRS: Although I do not know who sponsors the above website, which I
      just visited, it is clearly not "mainline Orthodox" -- and Alexander
      Soldatov is an embittered, longtime hater of the Patriarchate.

      The very title of the piece is disrespectful to our Metropolitan, or
      rather I should say, outright contemptuous: it is headed, "LAVR FOR
      PRESIDENT".