Russian Chalice 4 sale on EBAY

  • Reader Timothy Tadros
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      I saw this item for sale at eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM,
      and thought that you might be interested.

      Title of item: Russian Silver 84 Church Goblet Chalice
      Seller: rusant11
      Starts: Sep-05-03 12:32:28 PDT
      Ends: Sep-12-03 12:32:28 PDT
      Price: Currently $810.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3241264773

      Item Description:
      You are looking at a very nice, very important and extremely
      attractive religious silver chalice. Made by a high quality
      silversmith maker.
      The work is done in a really Russian Orthodox religious tradition.
      There
      are important image shown, such as Jesus Christ, Mother of God and
      John
      the Baptist and all four Apostils.
      Size 10 inches height 4 inches diameter (25 cm by 10cm)(pretty heavy).
      PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR GREAT ITEMS!!!