possibility of rocor mission in japan

  • stnicholasofjapan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Dear All,
      I was just wondering if there is a possibility of planting a
      rocor mission in japan? I believe we need to make some connections
      with St Nicholas Kasatkin's legacy and btw does anybody know of
      any Japanese Orthodox who left the Orthodox Church in Japan when it
      fell under soviet influence? the same way many Chinese and Russian
      left China with St John Maximovitch shortly after the 1949
      revolution. Nicholas