Re: MP priest married homosexuals????

  • graham_reeves65
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2003
      from www.pravoslavie.ru

      Nizhniy Novgorod, on 4 September, 2003.

      the Press- service of Nizhniy-Novgorod diocese extended official
      statement in connection with the appearance in the central press of
      materials, that "in Nizhniy Novgorod allegedly took place the wedding
      of the marriage between two men". In the statement, published by
      Nizhniy-Novgorod telegraphic agency, it is said: "is perfected the
      previously planned provocation, designed for scandalous drawing of
      attention to the problem of the so-called. "unisexual marriages". The
      Russian Orthodox Church unconditionally condemns very idea
      of "unisexual marriage" and it is traditional, following holy writing
      and legend of church, it condemns homosexual relations as mortal
      sin ".

      Diocesan commission carry ouied the investigation, which showed that
      the perfect act "under no conditions cannot be considered marriage".
      Klirik, which allowed "the crude violations of church discipline, for
      the accomplishment of the blasphemous actions on 2 September, 2003,
      is forbidden in svyashchennosluzhenii".

      -Elias in Michigan

      04/09/03

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Priest Seraphim Holland