help in looking for spouse

  • jechenaudrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Bless Master, Father, and to All,

      Hello, I am a convert to the Orthodox faith from Vancouver,
      BC and the only one in my area of Asian descent(26 years old). My
      patron saint is the legendary St Nicholas Kasatkin, the late Russian
      Orthodox missionary to Japan. I am also hoping to attend Holy
      Trinity seminary next year: http://www.hts.edu, my pictures of as an
      altar server are at http://www.oca.org I am writing this letter
      because I am expressing difficulties in finding a devout Christian
      spouse of either Japanese or Korean descent who is very strong and
      devout in the faith(preferably Orthodox) in my area and I ask
      everybody regardless of church or denominations to perhaps introduce
      someone for me for correspondance or offer prayers for me in this
      regard. thank-you and Kissing the right hand of Bishops and
      Priests,
      Nicholas

      Florida