Blessed Feast

  • Theodora Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2003
      A blessed Feast to all and may God grant all many years.

      Theodora in the mountains
    • Theodora Wright
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
        A Blessed Feast Sts. Peter and Paul and to all a Blessed Name Day. May the
        grace and love our our Lord be with all.

        Theodora in The Mountains
      • Reader John
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
          Dear Theodora,

          Please pass on our wishes for a blessed nameday to Reader Paul. We
          sang many years to him at liturgy today.

          In Christ,
          John Qualls & family

          --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Theodora Wright"
          <theomtn@a...> wrote:
          > A Blessed Feast Sts. Peter and Paul and to all a Blessed Name
          Day. May the
          > grace and love our our Lord be with all.
          >
          > Theodora in The Mountains
        • Theodora Wright
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2004
            Thank you I will tell him and a Blessed name day and many years to your
            wife. God keep you all

            Theodora in The Mountains