Haitian folk art for benefit of HOM

  • Fr. Gregory Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2003
      Commercial -- please feel free to ignore! I have just posted on eBay four
      very pleasant Haitian folk paintings at auction. Please take a look -- all
      proceeds are for the benefit of the Haitian Orthodox Mission.

      Enter as your search term <Haitian Folk Art>, as "exact phrase" and you will
      get these four paintings and not much else. Each is titled in the format
      <Haitian Folk Art - (title) - (artist)>; nothing else in the search result
      uses that format.

      Or, you can go directly to the first of the paintings by clicking this link:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3546331910&category=357

      Then use "View seller's other items" to pull up the remainder (and an old
      Boraxo can, if that's of interest!).