Re: [orthodox-synod] FATHER SERAPHIM (ROSE) AS A SYMBOL OF OUR TIMES

  • for4z@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17 12:33 PM
      When I was in Russia two summers ago I met several cleaning/caretaking women
      of the Church of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God at Kolemskoye who
      explained to me that it was only through reading the works of Fr. Seraphim Rose that
      they became Orthodox (it took the translated works of a non-Russian to convert
      these Russian women to the faith of their own land and fathers)...I thought
      that was interesting.

      -Nick Zaharov