Making A Choice

  • byakimov@csc.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2003
        Making A Choice

      He, who does not believe the apostles, believes in Judas, Caiaphas, Herod
      and Nero, the persecutors of the apostles and traitors of the truth.
      He who does not believe in the righteous ones has no other alternative left
      but to believe in the unrighteous ones.
      He who does not believe in the pure ones, must believe in the impure ones.
      He who does not believe in those who suffer for the truth, must believe in
      the torturers and libertines.
      Day does not dawn for anything else except that men may take sides with one
      or the other.

      O Lord our Savior and Enlightener, enlighten our souls by Your holy words,
      for which Your apostles suffered.

                                                            Saint Nikolai
      Velimirovic