Re: Kiot

  • boulia_1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2003
      Dear Michael,

      I can recommend the work of fr. George Kurtow, the rector of the
      Monterey parish -- he may be a bit busy right now with preparations
      for the feast of St. Seraphim of Sarov in August, but he does a
      beautiful job with kiots (he did a pair for my wedding icons and I
      was very pleased with his work). And he and his family members are in
      SF often enough that you would probably be able have your icons hand
      delivered...

      In Christ,
      Elizabeth

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "chrysanthos1967"