Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Catacomb churches-Thank you Protodeacon Basil

  • byakimov@csc.com.au
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 2003
      Dear Dimitra

      Yes, if such a pious Tsar were to come & gather all the brethren of
      our historical Russian Orthodox Church & much suffering land - indeed it
      would be
      a glorious & salvic time for Holy Russia. Lord let it be so!

      unworthy protodeacon Basil from Canberra

      "ochichernie2" <dimitradd@...> on 11/07/2003 01:05:45 PM

      To: orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: [orthodox-synod] Re: Catacomb churches-Thank you Protodeacon
      Basil

      Thank you very much for our information, Fr. Basil. It's sad the
      Catacombniki are split amongst ROAC, Greeks, independents, and least
      of all, ROCOR.

      But there was an encouraging prophecy about a pious Tsar from the
      East gathering up the splinters again, and uniting the Church. If
      only it would be so!

      In Christ,
      Dimitra