PYRRHIC VICTORY OF ORTHODOXY

  • Hristofor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10 5:29 AM
      That actually would coincide with the breakdown of worshippers at our,
      and proabbaly most other, parishes:
      1) Attends almsot every Liturgy
      2) Attends most Liturgies (2-3/month, plus a festal All-Night Vigil)
      3) About once a month
      4) Christmas and Pascha

      I do wonder about the validy of the articles, only because I beleive
      that "Sovershenno Sekretno" (Top Secret) is akin to such American papers
      as "The Enquirer" or "The Star". (though even the "New York Times" has
      lost some crediability in America, finally, after all the years of
      "Orthodoxophobic" reporting.) The name alone is somewhat dubious. In
      recent issues, there are articles such as The Furher's Persoanl
      Rasputin, The Curse of the Grimaldi Family, and Who Lost Stalingrad?

      Hristofor