Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Bari, Italy

  • Kirill Khroustalev
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
      you can contact the ROCOR priest who serves there now through his
      LiveJournal or you can just write to him: priest Andrew htmbit@... I
      am not sure if he speaks English, but he might.
      The website is here:
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/preteandrei
      Just leave him a comment, and he will reply.

      Kirill

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
        Dear Nick,

        > And finally, what other relics of our common saints can be found in
        > Rome/Italy?

        In Pistoia, near Florence, in the orthodox monastery of Saint Seraphim of
        Sarov, there are the relics of Saint Alexander martyr.In Italy he is very
        venerated.

        Deacon Daniele Marletta
        Florence - Italy
      • for4z@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
          Thank you all for your help, I very much appreciate it. I will pray for all
          of you at St. Nicholas.

          -Nick Zaharov

          In a message dated 7/1/2003 11:07:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
          orthodoxchurch_sg@... writes:

          > I wonder, could anyone tell me if ROCOR still holds that facility,
          > and what happened to Fr Marco?

          Fr. Marco is listed as a cleric of the MP. The official MP site has listings
          for parishes abroad and he's listed a priest somewhere in Italy.