Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: 1983-1985

  • frvboldewskul@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      It should be noted that priests do not wake up one morning and wonder whether
      today they are going to serve with a Serbian priest. Two priests may serve
      together regularly, but given the constraints of parish life, they may not
      serve together for several years. There are scores of ROCOR priests with whom I
      obviously concelebrate, but with whom I have never concelebrated with! There
      are priests, due to circumstances, who may not concelebrate with anyone
      (regardless of jurisdiction) for years.

      Priest Victor Boldewskul