[orthodox-synod] Re: Reposed Hierarchs of the ROCOR

  • Fr Michael Protopopov
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 1999
      Dear Father here are some more additions and alterations:
      Metropolitan Melety Zaborovsky of Harbin, 24 March 1946
      Archbishop Savva Raevsky of ANZ (not Sabbas Rayevsky)
      Archbishop Theodosious Putilin of ANZ 12 August 1980

      Bishops:
      Ilya Gevargizov of Persia Dec. 1928
      Michael Bogdanov of Vladivostok 22 July 1925
      St Jonah Pokrovsky 20 Oct 1925
      Nicholas Karpov of London 15 Oct 1931
      John Shlimov of Persia 25 March 1962
      Juvinaly Kilin of Singkiang c. 1958
      Leonty Bartoshevitch of Geneva 19 Aug 1956
      Agapit Krijanovsky of Brazil 9 Sept 1966
      Savva Sarachevsky of Edmonton 30 Jan 1973
      Nektarius Kontsevich of Seattle, 6 Feb 1983
      Nicandr Padelin of San Paolo 2 Dec 1987
      Innokenti Petrov of Argentina 23 Dec 1987
      Hope this helps
      Fr Michael