Re: [orthodox-synod] Hypocrisy on this List

  • Kiril Bart
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 7, 2003
      OK, now this is semiofficial version of this event,
      conviene to me by one of the hierarchs of ROCA(L):
      Fr. Gleb Yakunin at that time was in close cooperation
      with Synod, but suddenly he went under Philaret.
      Vl. Barnabas was send to Philaret by Synod with given
      task of clarifying situation of Fr. Gleb. Now all of a
      sudden, those who are pro-MP are trying to blame him
      for something that he did to fullfill their
      assaingment? That's enough hypocrisy for sure.
      Sorrowfull subdeacon Kirill

      http://calendar.yahoo.com