Re: Fwd: Re: FW: [ROCElaity] ???Chile Convent & Parish returned to ROCA - see recent photos???

  • byakimov@csc.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2003
      Dear subdeacon Kiril BB!

      When I posted the original reference - it was because my understanding was
      that both
      these entities with Mother Juliana & Father Benjamin stayed with his
      Eminence Metropolitan
      Vitaly & are still listed on the "ROCIE" website as such.

      That is why I questioned what I saw. His Grace Bishop Alexander when he
      was in Australia
      confirmed to me that both Father Benjamin & Mother Abbess were with
      Metropolitan Vitaly.

      On another matter concerning the MP - nothing has changed - it is still
      sergianist & ecumenist, what
      has changed is that some ROCA priests like Father John Shaw are defending
      the MP as it stands. Some
      in the MP, including his Grace Archbishop Benjamin of Primoreye, are now
      emulating the position of our blessed in memory Metropolitan Philaret,
      Archbishop Averky, Archimandrite Konstantin & many others. In fact they
      want the MP first to condemn both sergianism & ecumenism, otherwise the
      sergianist judas kiss is an affront to the New Martyrs & Confessors of
      Russia & then only
      begin the long journey of unifying the historical Church of Russia
      (Russian Orthodox Church).

      unworthy protodeacon Basil from Canberra

      Kiril Bart <kirbart@...> on 24/05/2003 01:27:06 PM

      To: byakimov@...
      cc:
      Subject: Fwd: Re: FW: [ROCElaity] ???Chile Convent & Parish returned to
      ROCA - see recent photos???

      XPICTOC BOCKPECE!!!
      Fr. Basil you posted original information about
      Monastery in Chile, was it deception on purpose, or
      you has been used and mislead by others I don't know
      and I shouldn't judge you, only God Almighty will
      judge all of us for our deeds. But knowing you as a
      person, who is thinking about our Russian Church not
      as just a money making machine, but a Church of
      Christ, I decide to forward this e-mail to you as well
      as Internet forum where this information was posted. I
      saw this information only on synod list, where Fr.
      Mark censuring me pretty hard. I'm not sure if this
      posting of mine will go through, but I'm suggesting
      you to post it for Truth sake, if mine would be
      trashed.
      Truly yours, sinful subdeacon Kirill