  • byakimov@csc.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2003
      XB! For Information Only!

      ---------------------- Forwarded by Basil Yakimov/AUST/CSC on 26/05/2003
      08:45 AM ---------------------------

      Tatiana <info@...> on 26/05/2003 07:56:41 AM

      To: byakimov@...

      Christ Is Risen!
      Christos Anesti!
      Christos Voskrese!

      Dear Father Basil

      With this message we inform you about new world Orthodox Internet resource
      - World Orthodox Center of Employment - www.orthodox-job.org.
      It is free Christian Orthodox world employment service. Both Orthodox
      non-profit and commercial organizations can post here job offers. Orthodox
      job seekers can post here their resumes. The goal of creation of
      ORTHODOX-JOB.ORG center is to help to Orthodox employees and employers to
      find each other.

      The owner of ORTHODOX-JOB.ORG web center is Orthodox Fellowship of SS.
      Elisabeth and Barbara, Russian Orthodox Church, St.-Petersburg, Russia.

      On ORTHODOX-JOB.ORG server you can add banner of your Orthodox website.
      This banner will be shown on pages of ORTHODOX-JOB.ORG center. Please use
      the following link to add your banner: www.orthodox-job.org/addbanner.php

      We ask you to forward this message everyone, who can be interested with
      this information. If it is possible, we ask you to post banner (88x31 px)
      of our ORTHODOX-JOB.ORG web center on your church website. HTML-code you
      can take from here: www.orthodox-job.org/supportus.php

      With Love in Christ,
      Sister of Orthodox Fellowship of SS. Elisabeth and Barbara