Re: New Zealand Parishes

  • m_barbara_b
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2003
      Christ is Risen!
      Truly He is Risen!

      Dear Wladimiro, Muchas gracias por la informacion! It worked! It is
      strange though, as when I tried that site before, I couldn't access
      it!?! :)

      Anyway, we are contemplating a future trip to New Zealand, and were
      hoping there are some parishes there so we could go visit for
      services during our vacation!

      Thank you again for your help.

      matushka Barbara
      Father deacon Gordian
    • byakimov@csc.com.au
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2003
        Dear Matushka

        XB! BB!

        We have four parishes in NZ - 2 resident priests & at least one that
        visits
        NZ parishes from Australia.

        You can find details on our ROCA diocesan page http://www.rocor.org.au/
        (which due to technical problems has recently not been updated) - in our
        almost
        monthly Word of the Church publication, in the HTM address booklet
        (usually sent t
        parishes withthe Church calendar for services. Father Gregory Williams
        also has webpage
        detailing info but again concerning NZ it is not up to date, mostly because
        in the recent past months we had clergy changes in NZ.

        I hope this is of assistance or you can email our diocesan office
        for more up to date information on our parishes & growing communities
        in NZ: diocese@...

        In our Lord Jesus Christ

        protodeacon Basil from Canberra

        "m_barbara_b" <houseofbruce@...> on 09/05/2003 03:53:35 AM