Re: Egg Rolls

  • m_barbara_b
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 7:08 PM
      Christ is Risen! Truly He is Risen!

      Regarding your post Philosophios of Egg Rolling Games....

      I just know it as a game where a group of children roll eggs down a
      steep incline, racing to see which egg gets to the bottom first.

      The rolling is better than nosing it down a hill, as nosing and
      excited children equals nosebleed! :)

      matushka Barbara