Prayer Book

  • Sam Chunn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Christ is Risen!

      Dear brothers and sisters,

      I am looking for a copy of the original or second print of the Jordanville Prayer book. If you have one and would willing to to pass it on, I would really appreciate it. I would certainly be willing to pay for postage and any amount you would accept for the book itself.

      Many thanks in advance,

      Patrick