Re: [orthodox-synod] Shared Fundraising Ideas.

  • frvboldewskul@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2003
      houseofbruce@... writes:

      > Christ is Risen! Truly He is Risen! XB!
      >
      > I am hoping you may share any fundraising ideas that your parish has
      > found successful. Thank you!
      >
      > matushka Barbara

      Script Advantage gift cards. Our parish buys gift cards from stores (such a
      Tops, Giant Eagle, Gap, Home Depot etc...) at a discount and sell them at
      face value to our parishioners. In other words, the church gets a percentage
      from the things people would buy anyway. There are a variety of ways of doing
      this. We have raised a thousand dollars in the past two months. As our
      parishioners get use to this, the profit is growing faster. Even at this
      rate, our parish will make an extra 6 thousand dollars a year.

      Priest Victor Boldewskul