Re: [orthodox-synod] Fw: Holy New Martyrs, Norwich, CT

  • nlukiano@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Dear Father Vasilli:

      Christ is Risen!

      I'm happy to hear on the progress of your parish hall, and would like to
      suggest a cost savings measure. It would save you a couple of thousand
      dollars to have your GC order your 4 cupolas directly from Architectural
      Fiberglass, in Cleveland. Your GC probably has the equipment on hand to
      raise them to the roof, as opposed to my costs of having to hire a rigging
      crew, doing the design work, and taking care of the installation logistics.
      I'm sure the GC would still charge you, but with it being part of the job on
      hand, it would probably be cheaper than subbing it to me.

      The fellow at Architectural Fiberglass is Mike, a Ukrainian <A HREF="www.archfib.com">
      www.fiberglassafi.com</A> is their website, 216-641-8300 is their phone number.
      The cost of the four cupolas directly from them is $16,675, plus shipping.
      He has seen the drawings and quoted accordingly. His quote number is M3080.

      Please keep us in my mind, if there is any way we can help you out as your
      Church continues to be built. By the way, by the end of may, we will have 3
      coffin models in stock, $1000, $2000, $3000. In addition we are building a
      chalderns and adult home prayer analoi, with bookshelves and storage. We are
      also finishing up a folding analoi for home or Church. All will be posted on
      our website when finished. Plus we hope to get a mailer out to all parishes
      by early June.

      All my best,

      Nikolai Lukianov
      Kizhi woodworks