Re: [JerusalemPatriarchate] "A Plea for Peace" TCA

  • goossir
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 18 7:22 AM
      Dear Vladimir,

      I have been following your debate with V. Kozyreff with much
      interest. Both of you made very good remarks.

      Regarding the European Commission, I would like to add some comments.
      I agree with you that it looks sometimes like a totalitarian system.
      I work there and often I call the EEC officials, the "European
      nomenklatura".

      At the beginning, the EEC was created with the idea to avoid
      nationalistic wars in Europe, by creating a free trade market between
      countries - this was the so-called "good Cause" which is always used
      as a pretext in the fight against tradition, identity and national
      sovereignty.

      Whose idea was it? Well, there are good reasons to say that it comes
      from the US "think-tankers". The idealogist of the EEC, Jean Monnet,
      was trained in the US in the Bank of America) and he inspired Robert
      Schuman (the founder of the EEC). I do not know for Schuman but
      Monnet was certainly a Mason, linked to the US Council for Foreign
      Relations.

      Let me ask you some questions:
      Who is now imposing the entry of Turkey in the EEC? The US. And for
      what reason? - You are clever enough to guess.
      Why did the US support Muslim Albania against Serbia?
      Why did the US banks finance the Japanese during the Russian-Japanese
      war?
      Why did US banks finance the Bolsheviks before and during the
      revolution and in the civil war?
      Why did the US support strongly (in this they were hand in hands with
      the communists) the de-colonisation? Look at the results!
      Why was Eleonor Roosevelt so sympathetic to Stalin?
      Who destroyed the economy of South America's countries (Argentina,
      Venezuela, etc.)
      And I can go on and on.

      I used to be a very strong supporter of US in my youth. I spent some
      time in that country and made very good friends there. I liked the
      American hospitality, genuineness, and simplicity. (My mother was
      even comparing the childlike, open and generous American mentality
      with the Russian one. The neighbour is always welcome and considered
      as a potential friend as both populations are confronted with vast
      living spaces and horizons, contrary to the Europeans whose living
      space is narrower thus their often-unwelcome and restricted attitude
      towards newcomers.) Like you, I thought that they were great
      warriors against communism (I was all for the Vietnam war). It is
      true that religiosity is much stronger in the US than in Europe.
      (But what has religiosity to do with the True Body of Christ?).

      I am absolutely not criticising the American people - a lot of them
      are very good and very generous. It is the US politics that are
      completely corrupted, immoral and cynical. They want power, at any
      cost - and that is all. If you read and follow closely their policy,
      you will see that everything was done to weaken any other nation that
      becomes strong. They want a stability that is governed by them -
      the "Pax Americana" which is the New World Order. They helped to
      dismantle great empires to create nations. They now reject strong
      nations by pushing them in creating an artificial conglomerate, in
      which everything is done to prevent it from becoming strong (CEE,
      NAFTA, ..). When nations resist, they instil ethnic wars
      (Yugoslavia, Congo, and now probably in Irak).

      I do support VK when he says that the US did not fight against
      communism, but rather against the power of the USSR. The cold war
      was just rivalry between two superpowers. It was just by coincidence
      that their fight corresponded to ours.

      If the US were really against anti-Christ, they certainly would not
      have financed the revolution or associated with Stalin during WWII.
      The big question is: Who is behind the US policy which is so opposed
      to the American mentality?

      Just to illustrate this question, here are a few quotes:

      "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
      Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
      our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
      forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan
      for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of
      publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more
      sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The
      supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers
      is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in
      past centuries." David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral
      Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission,
      in June, 1991.

      "In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all
      states will recognize a single, global authority. National
      sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbot,
      Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th,
      l992.

      "The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-
      world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the
      same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I
      do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope,
      generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."
      Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines
      747 that was shot down by the Soviets
      (More on this website: http://www.angelfire.com/ak4/neurope/nwo.html)

      Your sister in Christ
      Irina Pahlen

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, VladMoss@a... wrote:
      > vladimir.kozyreff@s... writes:
      >

      > > As soon as the Russian State was born, it gave its first martyrs,
      the
      > > saints Boris and Gleb who preferred to die than to exert any
      violence
      > > even in self-defence. Alexander Nevsky said " God is in the
      truth,
      > > not in power". The founder of the Russian State is our holy
      patron
      > > the great prince Vladimir equal-to-the-apostles, who baptised
      Russia.
      > > The founders of the US are deistic freemasons.
      > >

      > True, except that Russia of course went through a pagan phase, like
      every
      > country, before she was baptised, and now she has returned to
      paganism. For
      > no more than 1% of the population visits even the churches of the
      MP, and
      > those who do are infected with all kinds of false beliefs and
      superstitions,
      > as a recent survey by the Russian Academy of Sciences has shown. As
      for the
      > USA, as an independent state she was indeed founded by deistic
      freemasons.
      > But before that she was a part of Great Britain, which for 1000
      years (from
      > the apostles to 1066) was an Orthodox nation with an Orthodox
      symphony of
      > powers which perished only after a savage war against the papists
      that
      > destroyed 20% of its population. So even the Americans can trace
      some
      > Orthodox roots. And they can return to those roots. Just as the
      Russians can
      > return to their roots. And just as the Jews can return to their
      Orthodox
      > roots - which, as you remember, is precisely what St. Paul said
      would happen
      > before the end.
      >
      > Your vision of the world is too simplistic, Vladimir. There are
      no "good"
      > nations and "bad" nations. ALL nations have sinned, ALL have fallen
      short of
      > the glory of God. And the "Orthodox" ones most of all, because they
      knew
      > more....
      >
      > Vladimir, I make so bold as to say that I love Russia as much as
      you do. I
      > converted to Russian Orthodoxy from Protestantism nearly 30 years
      ago, and
      > have served as a reader in the Church for most of that period. I
      have a
      > Russian wife, and a house in Russia. I have committed my life to
      Russia and
      > the resurrection of Russia, a hope in which I firmly believe. But I
      am not
      > going to allow my love for Russia lead me to despise other nations
      and the
      > good things they have given to the Orthodox. Nor am I going to
      confuse the
      > true Russia with the false, anti-God Russia which has been the main
      enemy of
      > Orthodoxy for nearly 100 years.
      >
      > You can say what you like about the New World Order. It exists, I
      don't deny
      > it. But not only or even mainly in America. What about Brussels
      where you
      > live - is it not the centre of a potentially terrible new
      totalitarian state
      > which has all the vices of America but few of her virtues (I use
      the word
      > "virtue" in a relative sense, of course)? I can tell you one thing
      for
      > certain: the present progress of the new world order in my country,
      England,
      > owes more to the European Commission and its antichristian
      legislation than
      > to any number of masonic American presidents!
      >
      > Vladimir Moss

    • Kiril Bart
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 18 12:32 PM
        Dear in Christ Vladimir, as much as I appreciated your views on contemporary Orthodoxy, I'm dismayed by your lack of spiritual wisdom. It's causing a great deal of pain to see how Orthodox people got themselves into the absolutelly meanless and spiritually unprofitable war with the windmills.Our fight is fight against the spirits of the darkness, not for a world wide dominanse of the Orthodoxy. This world is a falling world and there is no point to waste time and spititual energy to build world wide Orthodox Empire, save yourself and thousands would be saved around you.Yours in Christ, subdeacon Kirill

        vkozyreff <vladimir.kozyreff@...> wrote:Dear Vladimir,

        In your Message 8283, you write: � Your vision of the world is too
        simplistic, Vladimir. There are no "good" nations and "bad" nations.
        ALL nations have sinned, ALL have fallen short of the glory of God.
        And the "Orthodox" ones most of all, because they knew more.... �

        VK. I hope my vision is not too simplistic, because I never thought
        that there are good or bad nations. What I meant is that it would be
        simplistic to say: (Message 8272): "Since this war is not between
        Orthodox nations and does not directly affect any Orthodox nation, I
        don't see where the "Orthodox vision" comes into it."

        I mean that the US as an organisation is not neutral to orthodoxy.
        Its esence is anti-orthodox (see the founding fathers and the
        constitution). It is pursuing objectives that are incompatible with
        orthodoxy in alliance with clear enemies of Christ. Therefore, the
        American members of ROCOR should beware of certain types of
        solidarity with the US as an organisation, because of conflicts of
        interest with orthodoxy.

        In message 8281, you write: �I care about religious freedom, and I
        know many Orthodox people who do, too! Religious freedom is a gift
        from God which we despise at our peril.�

        VK: Of course, religious freedom is good to take. It is better not to
        be persecuted. One should however not forget that religious freedom
        as such is a gift from humanists who despise religion as
        manifestations of human needs of the same kind as as sexuality, that
        should be granted equally to all religions, the latter having to be
        confined to the private life of the citizens. This gives thus in
        principle equal right, opportunity and power to Christianity and to
        its worst enemies. I mean that orthodox do not particularily want
        that the religions would freely develop, except orthodoxy.

        You write also: � You can say what you like about the New World
        Order. It exists, I don't deny it. But not only or even mainly in
        America. What about Brussels where you live� �

        VK: Dear Vladimir, I know so well what we are talking about! I never
        assimilate myself to the EC philosophy. I am a Russian and an example
        of a failed assimilation within the society of my country of exile.

        I am not speaking of a competition between the US and the EC in that
        respect. Whatever the darkness of the one, it does not erase the
        darkness of the other.

        You write in Message 8285: � However, I fundamentally disagree with
        you that the struggle was not against communism. It was! Russia saved
        Europe from German barbarism in the First World War, but replaced
        German barbarism with an even worse one in the Second World War �.

        Here, you hurt me. Russia has given twenty million lives to the fight
        against Hitler and a quite a greater number to the Bolshevik yoke.
        The occupation of Russia by the Communists was the cruellest war ever
        suffered by Russia. Maybe she will never recover. She was the first
        victim of Bolshevik barbarism and the West never helped her to fight
        it.

        You write: � Only in that year, 1949, did the West wake up to the
        menace and founded NATO as a defensive alliance against the
        Antichrist �.

        I think that NATO Is part of the conspiracy. The New World Order has
        many names (see below).

        In God,

        Vladimir Kozyreff

        The New World Order:

        the Trilateral Commission (TC), founded in 1973 by David Rockefeller;

        the Iluminati, founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, once a Jesuit
        Priest and later a Freemason;

        the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) founded 1921 at the end of
        World War I, made up of past Presidents, Ambassadors, Secretaries of
        State, Wall Street Investors, International bankers, select Senators
        & Congressmen, Supreme Court Justices, Federal Judges and the
        selected wealthy;

        the United Nations;

        the Bilderbergers made up of rich and powerful people from Europe &
        America;

        the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation;

        the World Trade Organisation (WTO) only international organisation
        dealing with global rules of trade between nations;

        the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) established in 1979
        under then President Carter;

        the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)

        the National Security Agency (NSA);

        the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA);

        the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI);

        the Federal Communication System (FCC) the Agency that controls what
        you see and hear on TV & radio;

        the Federal Reserve System, founded in 1913 and privately owned by a
        group of elite member banks;

        the World Council of Churches (WCC);

        the Ecumenical Movement, Religion of the New Age Christ [Antichrist];

        the Internal Revenue Service (IRS);

        the Electoral College, enacted by delegates to the Constitutional
        Convention in Philadelphia in 1787;

        Skull and Bones of Yale;

        the Masonic Sacred Order;

        the Jesuit Order;

        the Vatican;

        Banking families, etc., etc.

        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, VladMoss@a... wrote:
        > vladimir.kozyreff@s... writes:
        >

        > > It is striking to see how differently American and Russian
        members of
        > > the ROCOR view and understand the recent events in the Middle
        East.

        > > Americans tend to react patriotically, in Masonic / protestant /
        > > democratic / New World order terms, from which their faith is
        totally
        > > absent. They express no orthodox vision, as though orthodoxy, in
        > > their minds, was forever constrained to their private life, and
        as
        > > though the totally unorthodox policy of the American hegemony did
        not
        > > disturb them in any way.
        > >

        > Dear Vladimir,
        >
        > I like most of your postings very much, but this is phenomenally
        unjust.

        > Since this war is not between Orthodox nations and does not
        directly affect
        > any Orthodox nation, I don't see where the "Orthodox vision" comes
        into it -
        > except in two, possibly three respects.
        >
        > 1. We are told to obey our government, and treat it as an authority
        from God,
        > unless it is specifically the Antichrist. America is not the
        Antichrist.
        > Therefore American citizens are following their Orthodox conscience
        by
        > obeying their government. If, on the contrary, they rebelled
        against their
        > government, they would be disobeying the apostolic command. I hope
        you are
        > not urging Americans to do that, for that would be a grave sin.
        >
        > 2. America has been for a long time, and is now, perhaps the major
        refuge of
        > True Orthodox Christianity in the world. The ROCOR fled to America
        after the
        > Second World War. Metropolitan Philaret and his Synod publicly
        supported the
        > Americans in the Vietnam war. It was from America that the ROCOR's
        mission to
        > Russia was launched in 1990. The Russian government, on the other
        hand,
        > persecutes True Orthodox Christians - not as severely or as openly
        as in
        > Soviet times, but still in a less overt manner. From a moral point
        of view,
        > therefore, the American government, though not Orthodox, is
        superior to the
        > Russian government in this respect at least. We should not attempt
        > undermine such a government unless it seeks to undermine another
        Orthodox
        > government. I am sure you do not believe that Saddam Hussein's
        government was
        > Orthodox.
        >
        > 3. The American government has been fighting the main enemy of
        Orthodoxy,
        > communism, for many decades. That war is not yet over. In fact, I
        would say
        > that Saddam Hussein's Iraq was an "Islamic" variant on the Soviet
        pattern; it
        > was a kind of communist anti-government. From this point of view,
        the
        > American government's attempts to destroy should not be opposed,
        but should
        > be supported.
        >
        > Vladimir Moss

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Theodora Wright
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 18 1:12 PM
          snip

          . This world is a falling world and there is no point to waste time and
          spititual energy to build world wide Orthodox Empire, save yourself and
          thousands would be saved around you.Yours in Christ, subdeacon Kirill

          snip

          And Christ our Lord said: "Go ye into all the world...." can you complete
          the rest?

          A blessed Holy Week to all

          Theodora in the mountains