Holy Virgin Mary Building Fund 50/50 Raffle

  • V. Boitchenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2003
      WIN $5,000 Dollars

      The Holy Virgin Mary Building Fund is sponsoring a 50/50 Raffle to help finance the building of a new Church in Colonie, New York.

      One Grand Prize -- $5,000.00
      One Second Prize -- $2,000.00

      Three Third Prizes -- $1,000.00

      This means you have FIVE chances to win!!

      Only 200 tickets will be sold, at a price of $100.00 per ticket.

      Drawing will be held on Pascha (April, 27, 2003) following the Divine Paschal Liturgy. Ticket holders need not be present to win.

      Please consider buying a ticket to help support our efforts in the holy task of building a new church to the glory of the Mother of God.

      Please make checks payable to: Holy Virgin Building Fund

      Send checks to : Building Fund Treasurer

      2004 McClellan Street

      Schenectady, N.Y. 12309

      Once your check is received, we will send you your ticket. NYS Identification #: GC 42-101-022-07550

      May God Bless you for your generosity and support!

      Holy Virgin Mary

      Russian Orthodox Church (Abroad)

      http://www.holyvirginmaryrocor.org