Re: Orthodox Palestinians killed in Bethlehem - authenticity

  • Reader Timothy Tadros
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2003
      I am sorry to confuse everyone but I originally posted the comunique
      that Mother Agapia (former sister Maria Syephanopoulos) of the
      Bethany School for girls sent me.
      You may view an authenticated news article below:
      http://www.hcef.org/news/news/index.cfm/dsp/NewsView/itemId/939.htm

      other sites to look at:
      http://geocities.com/arabchristian2002/israel.html
      Malik is an Arab Christian who has many other resourced web sites
      listed.
      http://www.jerusalem-times.com
      http://worldnetdaily.com

      -- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Fr. Gregory Williams"
      <frgregory@k...> wrote:
      > Nicholas Stablez wrote:
      >
      > >I am not sure of the exact source of this
      > report other than the name at the tag end of it:
      >
      > m. Agapia, Orthodox School of Bethany.
      >
      > Is there an official source for this such as a
      > newspaper report or an acknowledgment from either
      > Israeli or Palestinian authorities? It can be
      > embarassing and damaging to send a story that proves
      > >to be untrue or where the source cannot be confirmed.
      >
      > An entirely legitimate concern, Nicholas. I just returned from a
      week away,
      > and am surprised that no one has already responded. I don't know
      M. Agapia