  • jechenaudrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 12:26 PM
      dear all, my Serbian "aquaintance" responded with some more
      charges: he claims that ROCOR is spritually proud, pharasitical,
      and should have been disbanded after the fall of the soviet union.
      He also claims that ROCOR collaborated with the Nazis to steal 40 MP
      parishes in Europe and that Metropolitan Kharpovstky taught that
      redemption was during the Garden of Getheseme. He apparently was
      told by his spiritual father to stay away from ROCOR. then he told
      me to stay away from ROCOR. and finally he told me that I am
      spiritually proud for supporting ROCOR I can sense that these
      charges border ridiculous. Is there any truth to what is he trying
      to say? his spiritual father's ICQ is at: 9603955
    • Bojan Mitich
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 8:05 AM
        What your Serbian "aquaintance" told you is REALLY ridiculous! "ROCOR should
        have been disbanded after the fall of the Soviet Union"??! My God! :-(

        By the way, I have a question: Do ROCOR serve with any of the
        new-calendarical churches?

        Bojan,
        Serbia