[orthodox-synod] More liturgical stuff on-line

  • Deacon John Whiteford
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 1999
      Since I have been putting this stuff together weekly
      any way, I thought I should put it up on the web for
      the benefit of others, particularly those who often do
      reader services -- so I plan on putting up each week
      the rubrics for the saturday vigil, and the variable
      portions used in a reader's Typika. This will be
      linked on the following page:

      http://pages.prodigy.net/frjohnwhiteford/services.htm

      While I am at it, I will also put up some other handy
      texts as I have time to put them up (for example, I
      just put up the text for the katavasia "I shall open
      my mouth..."

      If you find any typos, or other errors, please let me
      know.

      =====