vestments was mixed marriages

  • David Moser
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2003
      > BUT ORDERING VESTMENTS
      > from other than MY matushka is unacceptable!

      She does make a very nice riassa (I get compliments on it often) and her
      vestments are both rich and beautiful while at the same time as light as a
      feather.

      Priest David Moser +++ moserd@...
      Boise, Idaho
    • Sandra Thompson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2003

      • Priest David Moser <moserd@spro.net>
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2003
          --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Thompson <sandra@g...>
          wrote:

          > >Where does the cloth come from?

          I dunno - ask her.

          Pr David Moser
        • Sandra Thompson
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2003
            I am confused. Who is she?

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2003
              I am confused. Who is she?
              > > >Where does the cloth come from?

              "She" would be Fr Stefan Pavlenko's matushka, Tatiana who is the one who makes
              the vestments that Fr Stefan was talking about in the post to which I responded.

              Fr David