Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Off Topic --Going Postal

  • VladMoss@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 24, 2003
      In a message dated 24/02/03 15:12:26 GMT Standard Time, vrevjrs@...
      writes:

      > JRS: Very well then, if, as you say, "it was possible to find it
      > then, as it had always been possible to find it" -- why can you not
      > find it yourself, now? Are you in an Orthodox jurisdiction? If so,
      > then which one?

      Give us a chance! We only left M. Valentine less than three months ago! Since
      there are no Orthodox bishops in Britain, we have to travel to find a bishop.
      We've already made one trip. We're making a second one soon.

      In any case, the situation is quite different from the Catacomb Church. Your
      argument is that since it was supposedly impossible to find the Catacomb
      Church, it was perfectly alright to join the false church. My argument is
      that he who seeks finds. But, of course, he may not find absolutely
      immediately.

      Vladimir Moss