Fw: Theodora here

  • Theodora Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 9:34 AM
      snip

      >I hope I'm not mistaken about the saint. I was thinking it was the Great
      Martyr and Healer Panteleimon. ...... It is very >small and I have heard
      that some people like that size to hold in their hand when they are very
      sick.

      snip

      Please, I have been an icon to take to my future mother in law (son's
      wedding on 14th) who is undergoing chemo for cancer . She will undergo
      chemo treatment the morning of the wedding. I would like someone to send me
      a print out on this Saint and a Prayer to her for healing. We will leave to
      drive to Baton Rouge on the 11th so if I could get this before then I would
      appreciate it.

      Theodora in the mountains