Dark workings

  • frmarkg <fr.mark@stjamesok.org>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      News From: http://www.russianorthodoxchurch.ws/english/index.html

      Several days ago in Jordanville, a large lampadka on a stand was
      stolen from the grave of Brother Jose Munoz. This was a special
      lampadka. It is the type that is used over the graves of monks killed
      in Optina Monastery by satanists. The Optina monks sent this lampadka
      specially to Jordanville for the grave of the murdered Brother Jose.
      The lampadka's disappearance coincided with the 20th anniversary of
      the appearance of the Montreal icon and the fifth anniversary of
      Brother Jose's death.
    • Sandra Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        We were up there walking through the snow covered cemetery on Fri.
        Dec.27. His grave was pointed out to us, but there was so much snow I
        don't recall whether we saw a lampadka or not. Maybe it got knocked down
        in the snow. I guess they checked that though.