Megan update

  • Rdr. Paul Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30 4:39 PM
      For all of you who sent both private and public post concerning Megan I thank you will all my heart. She is now off the breathing machine. Though still in ICU she is doing well. I pray so that for Navitity she can be either home or out of ICU...the Lord knows what is needed and strengthens all so I ask continued prayers. May His great mercy be with this family.
      And may His love and grace be with all this Navitiyty.

      Please excuse errors as I have been in the yards all day and my hands are numb

      Theodora in the mountains