The Heap

  • sergerust2002 <sergerust@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2002
      Fr John R. Shaw:
      > If all of this seems silly to you ...

      Not silly at all! (not like the original "clerical" gossip)

      For those who wish to learn slavonic, here is an excellent web site:
      http://justin.zamora.com/slavonic/

      Serge Rust
    • Margaret Lark
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2002
        Glory to God for all things! Father, bless!

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2002
        • Margaret Lark
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2002
            Glory to God for all things! Thank you, Serge! With a fine Irish surname
            like Lark, and a mother whose maiden name was Froehlich, it's a darn good
            thing these are only available in English -- he can't speak a word of
            Russian. I'm the only semi-Russian speaker in our house, and not very good
            at that.

            In Christ,
            Margaret Lark, sinner

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 30, 2002
              LHL,

              Fun and games of the Leonine kind.... Enjoy!

              Luvewe,
              /v\