ROCE-An Appeal

  • sergerust2002 <sergerust@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002
      > In post 7090, Fr Alexander Lebedeff agrees with

      > "We ask all to refrain from the dishonorable act
      > of taking advantage of the infirm and elder Metropolitan,
      > but rather try to seek his release from his EVIL IMPRISONMENT."

      The List should refer to the very EVIL IMPRISONMENT contract,
      on www.russianorthodoxchurchinexile.com/silver.html,
      which speaks by itself.

      Fr Alexander is kindly suggested to address the signatory of this
      criminal agreement - so that he "refrains from this dishonorable
      task" or "abandon [such] ship".

      > Isn't it time for you all to abandon the ship
      > which your own key players state "is presently
      > without control and is being carried
      > into a complete fog to parts unknown"?

      Vl. Varnava (see post 6634) was sanctioned according to Canon 15 of
      the 4th Ecumenical Council, which reads:

      « A woman shall not receive the laying on of hands as a deaconess
      under 40 years of age, and then only after searching examination.
      And if, after she has had hands laid on her and has continued for a
      time to minister, she shall despise the grace of God and give herself
      in marriage, she shall be anathematised and the man united to her »

      In this spectacular sense of justice You see "a special grace
      bestowed upon bishops to help them in their work" (post 6824).

      And I see "fog and parts unknown" ...

      In Christ,
      Serge Rust