[orthodox-synod] Re: List down?

  • LJames6034@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 1999
      Elizabeth,

      Are you having the experience some have when they gaze into the heavens:
      "Is there anyone out there?"

      Maybe.

      Father Andrew
    • Matanna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 1999
        It wasn't just the list!

        In another part of my life egroups thinks I'm a list manager for a
        book-related list. In that capacity, today I received the following:

        >On Sunday, our Internet service provider, Frontier GlobalCenter, was down
        for about 12 hours, beginning at 2AM PST and ending around 1:30PMPST. The
        eGroups Web site was not accessible during this period.
        There may also have been delays in receiving email messages sent during this
        period, but mail should be caught up by now.<

        Hope this helps.