Font/Display problems..........

  • Hristofor
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Dear Stephanos,

      I am using Eudora 5.1 with Adobe's Warnock Pro font, which has European
      accented, old Russian orthography and Greek in Open Font format and I did
      not see the fractions either, even though they are included in the font.

      Unfortunately, non Latin alphabet e-mail seems to be hit and miss:
      sometimes I can read everything and sometimes I can't.

      I am loather to switch to Outlook, due to the numerous viruses, but will
      check out Netscape...

      Hristofor