Re: Introduction

  • ROCOR CafĂ©
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
      Dear Aleksandra,

      Unfortunately I was not. My daughter and I are new to the church and
      first arrived just over 3 months ago. As I understand it, the festival
      went really well however. I hope you enjoyed your visit. God Bless!

      In Christ,
      -Nicholas
      <http://ROCORCafe.com>

    • ourlittlecity@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
        In a message dated 11/30/2002 9:56:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        rocornik@... writes:

        > a webmaster by
        > trade.

        Is that anything like a dungeon master?................John