Netscape 7....... MULTILINGUAL

  • StephenATL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Why you should update! GREAT MULTILINGUAL FEATURES !!!

      Navigator Browser:
      It is very quick, has many great features, and is especially GREAT for
      MULTILINGUAL users like myself. I use Greek and Slavic alphabets as
      well as Western European (Latin) alphabets. When one is on a foreign
      web site, such as http://www.greekbooks.gr , which is completely in
      Greek; Netscape 7 shows everything correctly in Greek...... EVEN POP-UP
      MENUS!!! (all the while I am using the US English version of Netscape
      7) (Great support for Hebrew and Arabic alphabets too.)

      Netscape Mail:
      Is a God-send for multialphabet users. All e-mail will show up
      correctly in the proper encoding, INCLUDING THE SUBJECT LINES!!! (as
      long as the sender sent it in the correct encoding, if they didn't, and
      you
      know what encoding it is supposed to be in, you can simply change it
      manually.) It also has SPELLCHECKERS for 13 languages now........ with
      more languages to come!!!

      One reason that I have been such a loyal Netscape user over the years is
      that the Navigator browser and Netscape Mail are bundled in one
      program........ one does not have to open a "separate" program to send
      mail, etc........ I love the integration of the AOL Instant Messenger too!

      Stephen
      in Atlanta, Georgia

      P.S. I don't hate all Microsoft products, I use their Microsoft Money,
      Microsoft Picture It, and others. I just think Netscape 7 and
      WordPerfect are far superior to Microsoft's poor copies of their products.