Re: [orthodox-synod] Introduction

  • Sandra Thompson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2002
      >Hello Nicholas,

      My daughter and I visited your parish while we were on vacation last
      June. We stayed with Father George and Matushka.Were you involved in the
      Russian festival? How did that go.
      Take care and God bless you.
      Love in Christ,
      Aleksandra

      >I am the technical Admin at
      >http://www.ROCORCafe.com and a webmaster by
      >trade. I am 29 and a father of one.

      >http://mailplus.yahoo.com

    • ROCOR CafĂ©
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
        Dear Aleksandra,

        Unfortunately I was not. My daughter and I are new to the church and
        first arrived just over 3 months ago. As I understand it, the festival
        went really well however. I hope you enjoyed your visit. God Bless!

        In Christ,
        -Nicholas
        <http://ROCORCafe.com>

      • ourlittlecity@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
          In a message dated 11/30/2002 9:56:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          rocornik@... writes:

          > a webmaster by
          > trade.

          Is that anything like a dungeon master?................John