Introduction

  • ROCOR Nik
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2002
      Hi everybody!

      I just wanted to make an introduction as I am new
      to the list. My name is Nicholas and I attend St.
      Nicholas Church in Stratford.

      I am the technical Admin at
      http://www.ROCORCafe.com and a webmaster by
      trade. I am 29 and a father of one.

      Anyway that's a little about me, I look forward
      to "meeting" you all, participating and learning
      from this mailing list. Thanks for having me
      aboard.

      In Christ,
      Nicholas

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • larry most
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2002
        GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST - GLORY TO HIM FOREVER
        Dear Nicholas,
        Welcome. I just opened your ROCOR CAFE site, and then I put it into my "favourites". It looks like a very nice site, and when I have the time I will most likely use it a lot. Again, welcome and God Bless.
        In Christ,
        Sub-deacon
        Larry
        ROCOR Nik <rocornik@...> wrote:Hi everybody!

        I just wanted to make an introduction as I am new
        to the list. My name is Nicholas and I attend St.
        Nicholas Church in Stratford.

        I am the technical Admin at
        http://www.ROCORCafe.com and a webmaster by
        trade. I am 29 and a father of one.

        Anyway that's a little about me, I look forward
        to "meeting" you all, participating and learning
        from this mailing list. Thanks for having me
        aboard.

        In Christ,
        Nicholas

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Sandra Thompson
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2002
          >Hello Nicholas,

          My daughter and I visited your parish while we were on vacation last
          June. We stayed with Father George and Matushka.Were you involved in the
          Russian festival? How did that go.
          Take care and God bless you.
          Love in Christ,
          Aleksandra

          >I am the technical Admin at
          >http://www.ROCORCafe.com and a webmaster by
          >trade. I am 29 and a father of one.

          >http://mailplus.yahoo.com

        • ROCOR CafĂ©
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
            Dear Aleksandra,

            Unfortunately I was not. My daughter and I are new to the church and
            first arrived just over 3 months ago. As I understand it, the festival
            went really well however. I hope you enjoyed your visit. God Bless!

            In Christ,
            -Nicholas
            <http://ROCORCafe.com>

          • ourlittlecity@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
              In a message dated 11/30/2002 9:56:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              rocornik@... writes:

              > a webmaster by
              > trade.

              Is that anything like a dungeon master?................John